Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Meet the Blogger :D

Hello. My name is Louise and I will be your blogger today and for the duration of your listening hours if you will let me. I'd like to offer a little introduction to myself so that every time you see my name on the bottom of a post you will have deeper insight into the person behind the name.

Allow me...

I am a musician, a songwriter, a lover of the humanities and all things art. There is not a note in the world that I dislike and I'm hard pressed to find a genre I hate either. I am definitely open-minded to all types of music and look forward to finding those "rare gems". If you have a curiosity as to what my songs sound like you may find them (hopefully to your listening pleasure) here: http://www.myspace.com/louisewmusic

And so begins the blog...

Send Me Your Stuff!
(The link on the left hand side that says "Be featured on this blog"...yeah, that one...click it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment