Monday, September 13, 2010

Song of the Day: Cold December by Matt Costa

Road trips, to me, are just an excuse to listen to music for four hours straight. Perhaps it's a little antisocial but I usually spend the whole time absorbed in whatever musical obsession I'm hooked on at the moment. Of course such dependence would allow the world to test me a bit. Halfway through my most recent road trip, my beloved ipod died on me. Luckily a good friend of mine, Richard, let me listen to the musical contents of his iphone. This song, Cold December, was one that made an appearance on the shuffle. I vaguely remember it being on a commercial several years back. It's one of those that when you hear it, you just love it but you may not always know that much about the artist. But I definitely hope to remedy that ;)
http://www.mattcosta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment