Friday, April 16, 2010

Song of the Day: Sunday (It's A Chrome Tide) by Hello Kavita

www.ourstage.com

Isn't it amazing how even during the worst of days or weeks or heck, even months a great song can lift you up? Music is a huge part of my life, quite obviously, and I believe that is has the power to heal.

This song makes me feel like I am riding in the most beautiful country scene in a convertible with the top down. It's a song that is free of worries or at least decides to take a vacation from them. I believe that music serves as a great connector for all people. I've met so many people who I thought I'd have nothing in common with and we start talking about music and there always seems to be common denominator. It reminds you that though we're all very different, we still can relate. That's the power of music.

This song expresses all of that. Just the opening guitar hook to "Sunday (It's A Chrome Tide)" will quite literally reel you into the peaceful atmosphere of Hello Kavita. It's one you're not going to want to part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment